Complaint Review: cats meow

• Reported By: sean — peckerwood Oregon
cats meow
walligford, CT wallingford, ct, Connecticut USA

cats meow mutherf****** ripped me off for$138.00 wallingford, ct Connecticut

If I could get my hands around the f***er throat box I would squeeze it until he was unconcious and slap the piss out oc the b***h and do it all over again. Over charged me $138.00. I live in wallingford ct and Im gonna find them f***ers and the first piece of s**t I see when I walk in the door is gonna be assaulted for the sake of my own mental well being. Im gonna make a f***ing example out of some rude bitces ainus gland.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2013 02:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cats-meow/wallingford-ct-Connecticut/cats-meow-mutherf-ripped-me-off-for13800-wallingford-ct-Connecticut-1068810. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cats meow