Complaint Review: Catsmeow

• Reported By: Gerald — Silver City New Mexico
Catsmeow
Hwy 180 West Silver City, New Mexico USA

Catsmeow Don't waste your money Silver City New Mexico

I already know better than to order "As seen on TV" mechandise, so I waited until the local WalMart carried this cat entertainment toy known as Catsmeow. It was inexpensive ($10) and I only wanted one of it. I bought the new batteries required for it (size C) for an additional $5. now I have $15  invested for entertaining my Manx cat. I assembled the toy with easy to understand instructions and set on the "hardwood" floor. I turned it on and all that happened was the sound of gears grinding. I thought maybe I got bad batteries and went and bought another package which takes me to $20 now with the same result. I took the toy back to Walmart and exchanged the toy for another. I got the toy home assembled and went to turn it on and it did the exact same thing as the first. I took the second one back to Waqlmart and was not allowed to exchange it but I did get my money back less the battery purchase that I now have no use for. The old saying that you get what you pay for is true in this instance. My cat and I are very disapointed but be warned this toy did not do as the TV commercial shows.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2013 03:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Catsmeow/Silver-City-New-Mexico-88061/Catsmeow-Dont-waste-your-money-Silver-City-New-Mexico-1094382. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Catsmeow