Complaint Review: catus jack car Dealership. Chicago Lenders

• Updated: Wed, January 23, 2013

• Reported By: newmind920 — mesa Arizona United States of America
catus jack car Dealership. Chicago Lenders
1313 s. Country Club Dr. mesa, Arizona United States of America

catus jack car Dealership. Chicago Lenders Charles account Rep. SCAMS ARTIST TAKE YOUR MONEY. WHEN THEY GET THEY TREAT YOU LIKE A DOG. mesa, Arizona

*Consumer Comment: question

I just bought a car from Catharine Jack dealership only had the car two weeks almost. Made my down payment of $500 which was a scam I gave the $500 to find my car being reposed yesterday by Southern towing. The reason I was given is because my down payment wasn't right they don't tell people that their is other money need for down payment which was an additional $300. That they don't tell you so I took the extra $300 to the dealersr and kept my recipe. Still to first.d my car not given back to me because they lost the payment I was told by Charles the account manager that my recipe means nothing. What who says that to a person who works hard for there money. I was also told to get my car I need to do the full pay off of the car. This has been the most destination of a day I've had with these buy here pay here crap in AZ. Someone needs to put a stop to it well they found the right person I wont allow them to get away with this..... Catus Jack Dealerships. Are rip of scams in AZ stay away from them..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2013 09:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/catus-jack-car-Dealership-Chicago-Lenders/mesa-Arizona-85210/catus-jack-car-Dealership-Chicago-Lenders-Charles-account-Rep-SCAMS-ARTIST-TAKE-YOUR-M-1001822. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on catus jack car Dealership. Chicago Lenders

question

AUTHOR: coast - (USA)

"Charles the account manager that my recipe means nothing."

Did you offer him a recipe on how to bake a cake?