Complaint Review: cautivadora

• Updated: Thu, August 29, 2013

• Reported By: wjwinmaryville — Maryville Tennessee
Internet USA

cautivadora Living Social Fail to deliver merchandise internet

I ordered a hammock from cautivadora.com through a Living Social deal. Living Socail promtly charged my account and I awated deliver. When I started getting concerned about delivery I wrote the company and received the following reply:

We apologize for any inconvenience.  I have your Hammock order here as (****) placed (7/7/2013). Please note that due to high volume of sales, Living Social deal voucher orders can take 7-10 business days of order acceptance and another 4 to 6 weeks for delivery. Warehouse ships our products from the order it was received and there are only limited number of items they can ship in a day as per UPS policy.

We are working to get them out faster and on average right now they are running about 3 to 4 weeks to ship it out but you should allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery.

"You will receive an email confirmation as soon as your item ships with its tracking number."

We cannot guarantee when an order will arrive. Consider any shipping or transit time offered to you by Cautivadora or other parties only as an estimate. We encourage you to order in a timely fashion to avoid delays caused by shipping or product availability.

The shipping terms are noted in our terms and conditions which everyone is required to sign that they have read and agreed to prior to checking out. We require this because we do not want any customer to be surprised.  Please re-review this section if you have questions about your shipping- http://www.cautivadora.com/Terms-and-Conditions_ep_2-1.html.

I hope this answered your questions. If you have other inquires you can contact us through .CRM on the website, via e-mail at sales@cautivadora.com or you can simply call us at 877-601-0001 from 7am to 3am EST.

Thank you for Shopping with us.

I waited a bit longer and still received no notice of shipment. I have tried to again contact the company and found the man who sent this email to me doesn't receive emails. I sent an email to the sales address and have not received any reply. Calling the company results in being placed in an endless hold que .

I emailed Living Social and they sent a reaponse saying they were checking into this. They said they could offer a refund but advised me to be patient and wait for them to resolve the issue if I really wante the merchandise.

I've sent them an additional email asking if I will in fact receive the merchandise or not. If not I want a full refund of all charges and some other tangible form of apology since this was to be for a birthday gift and the birthday has already passed now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2013 07:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cautivadora/internet/cautivadora-Living-Social-Fail-to-deliver-merchandise-internet-1080061. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cautivadora