Complaint Review: Cautivadora

• Updated: Wed, August 14, 2013

• Reported By: Iddy Cruz — Miami Florida
New York, New York USA

Cautivadora Julia Sullivan & Janeen My order New York New York

My complaint is exactly the same as all the rest of the complaints.

I purchased the Living Social deal for the portable hammock and i have called and emailed so, so, so many times.  When i have called the toll free number you get put on eternal hold and then they disconnect the call after holding for over 45 minutes.

When i have emailed them they have replyed but with no results.  They even gave me a tracking # to order but when asked how it was shipped - no response.

I called Living Social today and they informed me have had lots of complaints and they got in touch with Cautivadora and they were informed that the product will be shipping in 4-6 weeks.  I explained to Living Social that I was even given a shipment tracking number and all the complaints on ripoff website but they said to give Cautivadora the 4-6 weeks they where told it would ship out.

Hoping for the best. I asked Living Social if when the times expires if i don't get it will they refund my money and they said "absolutely".  but i have to continue waiting.....

If Cautivadora would have atleast had the decency to reply with an honest response I wouldn't be soooo mad.

Never ever buying anything from this company Cautivadora.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2013 11:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cautivadora/New-York-New-York-10005/Cautivadora-Julia-Sullivan-Janeen-My-order-New-York-New-York-1075805. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cautivadora