Complaint Review: Cautivadora

• Updated: Sat, December 07, 2013

• Reported By: Eduardo — Staten Island New York
40 Wall Street New York, New York USA

Cautivadora Living Social They cashed my check, never shipped New York New York

I originally purchased two Hammocks from Living Social, after waiting 4 weeks for delivery I contacted them, and they said that it will take 8 weeks because they were backed up.  I waited for the eight weeks and nothing happened, I called again, and was told that it will be another 3 to 4 weeks, after that I received an email saying that they were working together with this other company called Cautivadora, and that they had problems with them, and I was going to receive a refund for the Hammocks but that I would have to contact Cautivadora to obtain my shipping refund.  This never happen, I received an e-mail from Cautivadora saying that they will be honoring the Living Social deal, and that I could place a replacement order with them.  Well, I did.  I sent them a check to buy the3 two hammocks, but never received them.  The check was cashed.

This company CAUTIVADORA, has been impossible to contact, they do not acknowledge my numerous emails, and they don't answer their phone calls.  Short of accepting that I got RIPPED-OFF, I don't know what else to do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2013 03:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cautivadora/New-York-New-York-10005/Cautivadora-Living-Social-They-cashed-my-check-never-shipped-New-York-New-York-1105110. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cautivadora