Complaint Review: Cautivadora

• Updated: Wed, February 26, 2014

• Reported By: peace4us — Eugene Oregon
Cautivadora
PO Box 156 Brooklyn, NY 11210 NYC, New York USA

Cautivadora EverSave Cautivadora charged my credit card but never shipped hammock. Contact phone # disconnected. NYC New York

I initially bought the Living Social Deal for the Cautivadora Foldable Travel Hammock.  I received an email from Cautivadora stating I needed to send them a check for shipping.  I did so.  I never received the hammock.  Eventually I received an email from Living Social stating the deal was cancelled.  Living Social refunded my money.  Cautivadora returned my check for the shipping charges.

I then received an email for Cautivadora / Eversave directly stating they had a probelm with Living Social.  However they stated they would honor the price for the hammock.  I ordered the hammock from them directly for the sale price plus shipping.  On Nov. 29th my credit card was charged the amount of $58.68 - the sale price plue shipping.  As of yet I have not received the hammock.  In addition, when I tried to call the numbr listed by the company, it has been disconnected.

What a rip off!!  THanks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2014 02:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cautivadora/NYC-New-York-10038/Cautivadora-EverSave-Cautivadora-charged-my-credit-card-but-never-shipped-hammock-Conta-1126762. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cautivadora