Complaint Review: Cavalier Real Estate Services Athan Karris Walnut Creek, California-- Liar and thief

• Submitted: Fri, April 25, 2014
  • Updated: Fri, April 25, 2014

• Reported By: watercrazy — Yuma Arizona
2910 Camino Diablo Suite 110 Walnut Creek, California USA

Cavalier Real Estate Services Athan Karris Walnut Creek, California-- Liar and thief Athan Karris AKA LIAR AND THIEF AS WELL AS A SKITZO Bad buisness man Athan Karris ia a liar a cheat a huge thief deceptive skitzo bottom feeder Cavalier Real Estate Servicesand Athen are not to be trusted Walnut Creek California

*Author of original report: The King of Scam

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: False reports by a convited criminal and con man.

I will not waste my time typing a story, but will however warn all that are thinking of buying any home or property from this pos Athan Karris and Cavalier Real estate services that you should really consider be treated very bad and be the victim of a pure lying coward. He will try and gain your trust and then with bad intent from the start  begin his fraudulent mile high lies.

His intent is planned out, he solicited us and took our money and dissapeared, leaving us without our deposit money, scammer is a light word for this Athan Karris.  So please save yourself and family the emotional distress and find a reputable person and realtor,  we work hard and we have simply put, robbed and left financially devistated.

Please pass the word amongst friends and family, as WE WILL BE .

The money Athan stole will impact my family for a long time as we will have to replace this money with our sons college savings. [continued below]....

.....   We would of much rather of donated the monies Athen stole to a charity.

Athans acting  was good enough to leave us blindsided and vulnerable

Beware , dont't be a victim of Athan Karris and his web of deciet.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2014 09:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cavalier-Real-Estate-Services-Athan-Karris-Walnut-Creek-California-Liar-and-thief/Walnut-Creek-California-94597-/Cavalier-Real-Estate-Services-Athan-Karris-Walnut-Creek-California-Liar-and-thief-Ath-1141836. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cavalier Real Estate Services Athan Karris Walnut Creek, California-- Liar and thief

The King of Scam

AUTHOR: watercrazy - ()

I don't know who this skitzo is flapping his gums about. But he mush have scammed these folks to and got some of his own treatment. I am sure more will come out and speak about Athan and his LIES that foam from the mouth of his. I will make it a goal to let the people know what athan is a sure scammer

END OF STORY

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

False reports by a convited criminal and con man.

AUTHOR: Thecustomer - ()

The biggest problem with these websites is that anyone can post anything (true or false) about anyone.  This complaint was posted by a man in phoenix arizona supposed owner of a Marine Gangway company called Coastal Marine Gangways.  The man's name is James Allen Tatler, but in reality,  he is NOT the owner.  The business license is in his 21 year old nephew's name Justin M. Jeffers.   This is because James Allen Tatler does business under a number of other companys as well. A few of them are,  Trailer Worx, Desertcustom aluminum.com, and  evolution boat trailers,   This is just a few.  These 2 people are Con artists and there are over 12 complaints about them from different customers.  Everything they say is a lie,  as is the information in their complaint.  They have no kids, much less anyone in college. They are running a money laundering operation and using  these businesses to con people.

I ordered a 24' long aluminum gangway from a distributor back in February 2014.  After 9 weeks of not receiving my gangway ( which was promised to me in 3 weeks and a 30% deposit given) the distributor stated,  The manufacturer was screwing him over and not giving him his ordered gangways.  He apologized to me,  returned my deposit and reccomended i take my order somewhere else.   So I did.

I then came across Coastal Marine Gangways on the internet.  I called and spoke to MR. Tatler AND his Nephew Jeffers at which time i ordered a gangway under the condition they could get it to me in 2 weeks (which was clearly stated in the contract).  I signed a contract and gave a 50% deposit on a  creditcard.  After 3 weeks of waiting I began to contact Mr. Jeffers about my Gangway.  At this time the lies began.  I got the runaround for another 4 weeks. This included threatening text messages in the middle of the night and emails.  ( i told them I could not continue to wait another week for this gangway.  They would tell me it was completed and send me pics of Gangways that were not mine.

After 4.5 weeks  Mr Tatler told me he was not going to send my gangway until i sent a certified check to him.  I told him that was not the agreement and I would pay with a creditcard as agreed.  SO after almost 6 total weeks of not receiving so much as a completed pic of my gangway( which was also the agreement in contract)  and the lies I was told,  I began to do research on this company.  I then find out that Mr James Tatler has a history of this type of business,  doing the exact things he was doing to me.  In fact Mr Tatler has been placed on this exact site a number of tiimes.  I also came to realize that  Coastal Marine Gangway is the same manufacturer that  stood me up for 9 weeks in  February.  Instead,  my distributor lost his deposit rather than me.

I then called my bank to reverse the charge of my deposit for this gangway.  This is where MR Tatler decided to bash me on this site accusing me of creditcard fraud.  Mr Tatler and his companies are under investigation and have open cases in both civil and criminal charges with the Arizona attorney General.

There are literally pages of complaints about Mr Tatler and this company stating they NEVER received the product they paid for, and lost their deposits because Mr Tatler and Jeffers are pros at dodging the system and being served. I have devoted my time to putting an end to the criminal actions of these two and their companies.They have stolen money from a lot of inoscent people as they lie, and carry on as though they are the victims.  I also plan on filing criminal charges for the false accusations and slanderous content of their posting on this site.  Please do a search on these 2 people and their businesses to see their history and background.