Complaint Review: Cavalry Portfolio Services

• Submitted: Tue, July 01, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, July 04, 2008

• Reported By:Leesburg' Florida
Cavalry Portfolio Services
www.clvalryportfolioservices.com Tempe, Arizona U.S.A.

Cavalry Portfolio Services This company is driving me nuts, non stop calling even holidays, they are seeking to collect un-paid phone bills from 2 different individulas that at some previous time had the same phone number aquired from Sprint Phone Tempe Arizona

*Consumer Comment: Send them a letter via Certified Mail + Return Receipt stating:

Cavalry Prortfolio Service collection agency has been driving me nuts with non-stop calls (over two years) for TWO different persons, that at some prior time has had a phone listed with my now present phone number. Nothing I say or have tried to do will stop THIS COMPANY from harrassing me. I couldn't fine out who they were, they would not tell me. If I would NOT admit to being the person they were calling then they refused to tell me whom they were.

I finally agreed that I was the person they were trying to contact, gave them my address and said very loud and clear go right ahead and send me a billing in this persons name so I can find out who you are and sue you for harrassing me for the last two years.

Common sense would dictate that if these TWO persons (living at two different address) had their phones shut off for NON-PAYMENT that they would no longer have the the same working phone number. Cavalry Portfolio is trying to collect for two different persons by calling my same phone number.

Jane
Leesburg', Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2008 08:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cavalry-Portfolio-Services/Tempe-Arizona-85282-7288/Cavalry-Portfolio-Services-This-company-is-driving-me-nuts-non-stop-calling-even-holidays-346253. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cavalry Portfolio Services

Send them a letter via Certified Mail + Return Receipt stating:

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

Per the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, I am requesting:

- Written validation of this alleged debt
- Cease all verbal communications with me about this alleged debt.

Read up on the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act and understand your rights: