Complaint Review: cavalry portfolio services

• Updated: Thu, July 10, 2014

• Reported By: Amazon87 — Akron Ohio
cavalry portfolio services
500 Summit Lake Dr Valhalla, New York USA

cavalry portfolio services Tried collecting a debt that has already dropped off my credit score!!! Valhalla New York

I got a call today from Calvary Portfolio Services and was told that they were attempting to collect a credit card debt. The guy that I spoke with first said that it was opened in June 2014 then said a different date about 7 years ago.  So first off the guy didn't even know his information and I even asked him "First it's 2014, and now it's 2007? - Which one is it? and told him that it didn't sound like he had the correct information." I also told him that I didn't want them calling me anymore.

Second, as soon as I could I checked my credit and looked to see if anything had changed.  And guess what, the account that he claimed was supposedly mine WASN'T there! So they are trying to collect a debt that DOESN'T even exist!

So to anyone who receives a call from Calvary Portfolio Services BEWARE!! They're a total SCAM!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2014 08:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cavalry-portfolio-services/Valhalla-New-York-10595/cavalry-portfolio-services-Tried-collecting-a-debt-that-has-already-dropped-off-my-credit-1160992. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cavalry portfolio services