• Report: #461954

• Submitted: Mon, June 15, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, September 15, 2009

• Reported By:Santa Clara California
Cavalry SPV I, LLC From Sprint & Cavalry Portfolio Services
1550 Cabrillo Ave Santa Clara, California U.S.A.

Cavalry SPV I, LLC From Sprint & Cavalry Portfolio Services $436.77 Santa Clara California

* : Cavalry

* : Is it Fraud?

out of nowhere bill for $436.77 by Cavalry SPV I, LLC from Sprint?????? WTF as if I would ever send money lol what a joke I hope the person behind this makes it to jail/prison and enjoys the time to reflect.

Tony
Santa Clara, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2009 08:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cavalry-SPV-I-LLC-From-Sprint-Cavalry-Portfolio-Services/Santa-Clara-California-95050/Cavalry-SPV-I-LLC-From-Sprint-Cavalry-Portfolio-Services-43677-Santa-Clara-California-461954. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cavalry SPV I, LLC From Sprint & Cavalry Portfolio Services

#1

Cavalry

AUTHOR: Joseph Brown - (USA)

Please, please, please do NOT send these people a dime!!!!
They are rip-off bottom feeders! Bud Hibbs has their number and it ain't good. Type in BudHibbs.com. When you get his site, check the agencies for these scum suckers. They buy contracts for pennies on the dollar and don't care if the bill is past the statute of limitations. The company you originally owed this money to won't see a dime of it. PLEASE check Bud Hibbs for recommendations. Whatever Cavalry collect or scam you out of is theirs to keep.
The clown who suggested you contact him only wants more of your money.

#2

Is it Fraud?

AUTHOR: Lovely - (USA)

Hello tony, I am a collector from cavalry and I would like to ask you a few questions. You said you recieved a bill from us in regards to a sprint account.  My question to you is, did you never have a sprint account? If not did you call cavalry and ask why you were having a bill adressed to you in your name for an account you never had? If not, why? If it were me and I recieved a bill in my name that I didn't open, I would be concerned. The thing is cavalry is NOT a collection AGENCY. We are a collection COMPANY. Yes there is a difference. Cavalry does not work for anyone, we purchase debt from clients such as Sprint. We buy accounts in bulks for millions. So the bill in which you recieved was not us claiming you owed the money, it was a bill we bought from Sprint. So if your going to be frustrated with anyone it should be sprint, and If this bill was not created by you, maybe you should contact us and let us help you claim fraud If you care about your credit or if in fact you are telling the truth.

card