Complaint Review: Cavender Auto

• Reported By: Tru_Storii — Atlanta Georgia
Cavender Auto
2333 Browns Bridge Rd Gainsville, Georgia USA

Cavender Auto Ripoff Over-Charging Old Cars Gainsville Georgia

I went to Cavender Auto to get me a car. At the time I was only 19 ad did know about cars. They completley took advantage of me and gave me a car with hidden repair issues; of which has costed me over $2500.00 over the last 2 1/2 years.

The car that I purchased was a 2003 Mazda Protege. The total that they charged to finace it what $10,000 and in order to buy it off of them I had to pay $7,000. The care was only WORTH $1,900!!!

How on earth can you charge someone 5 thousand extra on a 10 year old car??? When I went to purchase the car, at 20 years old, I was told that I was going to get a free tune-up before I took it home. Do you think I got it, No! They sent me off and knew that this car a incredible amount of issues with it.

So now it is 2013 and I have had to fix a 02 Sensor ($400), Gas Cap replacement, Spark plugs , head lights, and even the TRANSMISSION!! Oh, and let me not forget brand new break pads on all four of my tires. Not to mention I cannot go get another Key to my car made because no one makes them ANYWHERE!

Please do not waste your time and money going to these people because they do not give you good cars. And they prey on the yound and naive just to make an extra buck. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY! All of their cars are old with tons of mileage on them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2013 09:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cavender-Auto/Gainsville-Georgia-30504/Cavender-Auto-Ripoff-Over-Charging-Old-Cars-Gainsville-Georgia-1096772. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cavender Auto