Complaint Review: CAZT

• Updated: Sat, January 26, 2013

• Reported By: ElaineP — Panorama City California United States of America
CAZT
916 N. Formosa Ave. West Hollywood, California United States of America

CAZT Charged my credit card for an annual membership without a reminder or notification. West Hollywood, California

ACTORSBEWARE!  Ive just had a nasty experience with CAZT and I think you should all be well aware of it. I had a note in my calendar to cancel my subscription on the 17thI wanted to try another service, and I can only handle so many (of course, I have Actors Access and L.A. Casting). On the very day I attempted to cancel, there was a charge on my credit card from CAZT for a one-year subscription.

I contacted CAZT via email immediately to inform them (unlike other actors services, you cannot call CAZT; there is no phone number). I received an automated notice saying theyd contact me within 48 hours. They emailed me the next day, saying, No problem. You just cancel on line. I did so (this was now the 18th, the day they billed me last year). Then I wrote and asked them to kindly refund my one-year subscription. They have refused to do so! They said I signed a contract when I originally signed ontwo years agothat agreed to their terms of automatic renewal.

They send no notice, no reminder, nothingjust a charge appears on your credit card.

No other actors service--or any business that I know of--behaves this way: I have found others to be courteous, supportive, and caring. But there is no caring herenot for the actor, anyway.

So, dear colleaguesbeware! CAZT is not actor-friendly.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2013 08:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CAZT/West-Hollywood-California-90046/CAZT-Charged-my-credit-card-for-an-annual-membership-without-a-reminder-or-notification-1003775. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CAZT