Complaint Review: cb flowers and crafts

• Submitted: Thu, May 30, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, May 30, 2013

• Reported By: verchavez — Mesa Arizona
cb flowers and crafts
2218 South Maple Ave. los angeles, California USA

cb flowers and crafts Scammers! los angeles California

Horrible Horrible Company. Worst experience ever! Placed order, 1 week later got call that items were not in stock! 1 week later! I was so upset because my event was the following weekend and they said there is no way they could get what I ordered in that time frame. They asked me to pick something else and I asked if I did, would they make sure they could get it to me on time. They said no. I asked them they expedite the shipping, they said they cannot. I asked for a refund since I would not get my order on time and they got upset - more upset I should say. The should really B ichy. So asked me "so do I want the order or not" - They don't even have the items to fill my order!!! WTH?? I asked again to refund my money and they hung up on me. 2 weeks later --- still no refund and they apparently no longer answer their phones - tried about 5 times since with no luck.

Veronica C.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2013 11:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cb-flowers-and-crafts/los-angeles-California-90011/cb-flowers-and-crafts-Scammers-los-angeles-California-1055211. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cb flowers and crafts