Complaint Review: cba

• Submitted: Thu, January 24, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 24, 2013

• Reported By: dph — sun vlley California United States of America
cba
25954 eden landing rd,hayward,ca.94545 hayward, California United States of America

cba cba collection bereau liers abosoluty liers never got a paid in full letter ever they say they did hayward, California

two years ago i decide to pay old dept due to had money at the time well i contacted cba for a old time warner bill. i made payment arragnments ok i got my first bill in mail then i had enough to pay remaining balance then i request a paid in full letter they said they mail it ou and there only aloud two letters per house hold which is bs in my book then i called again ask where my letter to send to credit report they said they mailed it out two weeks go by i call again they told me they mail out another one i never got it they ask me to ck with post office afater i lived at my address for long time give me a break they didnt want me to remove them off my credit report they were so mean and rude i still want my letter that i paid them in full my god they got there money now give me what i want.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2013 12:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cba/hayward-California-94545/cba-cba-collection-bereau-liers-abosoluty-liers-never-got-a-paid-in-full-letter-ever-they-1002657. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cba