Complaint Review: cbcs bath

• Submitted: Thu, October 28, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, October 28, 2010

• Reported By: Summer — flint Michigan U.S.A.
cbcs bath
internet, Ohio United States of America

cbcs bath deducted 172.00 from my account internet, Ohio

I checked my bank statement on-line as I normally do and noticed a deduction from cbcs bath. At first i thought it was bath and body works until i remembered i hadnt purchased anything from them in months. I kept trying to recall spending that amount and where i could have possibly spent it and nothing rang a bell. So i typed in the name listed on the transaction and the first thing that popped up was a complaint from another victim. This is the first time something of this nature has ever happend to me and I am very hurt and shocked because I never thought this would happen to me. Hopefully I will find a way to get my money back. I now will cut back on the transactions I do over the internet.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2010 09:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cbcs-bath/internet-Ohio-/cbcs-bath-deducted-17200-from-my-account-internet-Ohio-656429. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cbcs bath