Complaint Review: cbcs

• Submitted: Wed, April 17, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, April 17, 2013

• Reported By: derrick — west helena Arkansas
p.o. box 1810 columbus,ohio 43216 Internet, Ohio United States of America

cbcs took money from my card for a debt not concerning them Internet, Ohio

Cbcs called me in march of 2013 about a credit card debt that I owe to applied bank saying they would settled the account for less than full price. I gave them my card number thinking they were a legit collection agency because I am trying to clean up my debts. They took $452.60 on 3/11/2013 from my card and the debtors that I owe know nothing about it.

I attempted to call the number that was listed but no longer in service but they ended up calling me one day from a different number which i missed at first and when I called them back about the situation they acted confused and didn't know what I was taking about.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2013 05:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cbcs/Internet-Ohio-43216/cbcs-took-money-from-my-card-for-a-debt-not-concerning-them-Internet-Ohio-1044098. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cbcs