Complaint Review: CBCS

• Updated: Sun, July 21, 2013

• Reported By: corey — HAMMOND Indiana
CBCS
Dept CM, 250 East Town Street Columbus, Ohio USA

CBCS paid my debt to Verizon through them but have had numerous collection agencies call and mail that I have not paid my debt Columbus Ohio

I paid this compnay 217.10 for my past due bill to Verizon and have proof.  I keep getting phone calls and letters from other collection companies stating I didn't pay.  Either CBCS didn't pay Verizon or these other companies are trying a scam.

I have unsuccessfully tried to contact CBCS and will keep trying.  Meanwhile, be careful who you pay.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2013 05:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CBCS/Columbus-Ohio-43215/CBCS-paid-my-debt-to-Verizon-through-them-but-have-had-numerous-collection-agencies-call-1068925. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CBCS