Complaint Review: CBE

• Reported By: AVOID CBE — Andrew Iowa
CBE
PO Box 900 Waterloo, Iowa USA

CBE Group Multiple harrassing phone calls on daily basis Waterloo Iowa

Although I have nothing to do with Verizon, never have, and never would, the CBE Group contacts me on a daily basis, usually 2 - 3 times, and then hangs up. When I called back to determine the source of the call, the representative responded just a like a typical collector, refusing to tell me what industry they are in but requesting (insisting upon) my personal information, trying to verify who I am, etc.

I indicated that my number was to be removed from the calling list, but I have no confidence that my request will be respected. They are clearly unscrupulous and should be avoided at all costs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2013 11:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CBE/Waterloo-Iowa-50704/CBE-Group-Multiple-harrassing-phone-calls-on-daily-basis-Waterloo-Iowa-1078425. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CBE