Complaint Review: CBG Surveying

• Updated: Thu, August 28, 2014

• Reported By: dallasinc — Mansfield Texas
CBG Surveying
12025 Shiloh Road Suite 230 Dallas, Texas USA

CBG Surveying Connally Brothers Group was Doug Connally & Associates Land Surveying Owner of Company is a EGOTISTICAL, SARCASTIC LOWLIFE,TWO FACED IDIOT Dallas Texas

*UPDATE Employee: People Change

*Author of original report: Facts First

*UPDATE Employee: Totally disagree

The owner of CBG Surveying, (land surveying), Mr. Josh Huber-Connally, he only has the last name Connally for the good name that does come with it, his step father had a previous land surveying company in Dallas for many years and was a well known name in DFW area.  Josh is a egotistical, two faced, money sucking phoney.  He is all about himself and what everyone can do for him and do to make him money.  He claims to take care of his employees with quarterly bonus's that equal to around $50.00 and for a few million dollar company he throws out another $50.00 for his Christmas bonus.  He talks down to his employees and makes them feel that they are ignorant and below him. He is a terrible owner, boss, and all around person. He puts his employees down, belittles them and does not appreciate anyone who helped him make his buisiness a few million dollar company.  He tries to hire other surveyors employees just for the thrill of it.  He is a sneaky rat!! BEWARE !!He promises raises, income, bonus's, benefits and does not follow through with them at all.  BEWARE!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2014 12:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CBG-Surveying-/Dallas-Texas-752238/CBG-Surveying-Connally-Brothers-Group-was-Doug-Connally-Associates-Land-Surveying-Owne-1172974. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CBG Surveying

People Change

AUTHOR: Chris Hallmark - ()

I firstly want to say that my criminal past is no secret. I also want to add that people do change and i haven't lived that way in years. Secondly I work for Josh because I like working there. He didn't do any charity by hiring me because I have a past. I think a real job is what I have and have had many other offers from companies throughout the DFW area that would like me to work for them. But I am loyal to the man or men who help me pay my bills and keep food in my daughters belly. If you want to try and down play me go ahead. I have made my peace with GOD and moved forward in my life. I am not crying about the past or trying to talk bad about anyone because I got my poor little feelings hurt. Get a life dude and move on with your life. I have. I have no problem letting my identity out there. If you had a pair you would just man up instead of hiding behind a computer screen. God Bless and forgiveness is key.

Facts First

AUTHOR: dallasinc - ()

As to the report from Mr. Hallmark.  One would expect Mr. Hallmark to be a loyal, dedicated, employee, I have had the same situation as you, not being able to get a "real" job due to a lengthy criminal record. CBG Surveying does not mind ex criminals working for them I know because I once was myself.  So lets get that first fact out in the open. The next fact is there are a few decent, real, honest people that do work there, dont get me wrong. The next fact, lets get a little realistic 22 crews is a little off wouldnt you say? Next fact, there was never a negative word mentioned about the other owner, Bryan Connally, and if you were that loyal and dedicated to them you should really learn how they spell their names.

Totally disagree

AUTHOR: Chris Hallmark - ()

I have been Land Surveying for 21 years and have been with the Connally brothers for the last three. My experience has been totally different than the disgruntle employee who posted this absolutely un - true thread. Josh Connally and his brother Brian have taken their father's company to new horizons. The company was only about 6 crews when I started and now we have 22 in DFW, a Houston branch, Sulphur Springs branch and in this new year of 2015 we will be in Austin as well as San Antonio. The reasons behind this is because of hard work from the entire staff and great clientele who appeciate accuracy, and are loyal to us. We do get a certain percentage bonus from our production and our hourly wage as well. During the summer months we work really hard. Josh allows us as much overtime as we can get as long as we are being productive, which I fully understand his reasoning. Josh Connally has always treated me with respect as I him, he is my boss and his company feeds my family and my 19 month old baby girl. I am proud to call him my boss and hope in the next 2 years I will be liscenced to become apart of his elite staff as an R.P.L.S . Josh does give all of his employees a 50$ Christmas gift and