Complaint Review: CBS autobody David, Sam, Mehran Ebrahimpour are SCAM and do FRAUD.

• Submitted: Mon, June 03, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, June 03, 2013

• Reported By: Ladan — Glendale California
CBS autobody David, Sam, Mehran Ebrahimpour are SCAM and do FRAUD.
6750 Lankershim Blvd. North Hollywood, California USA

CBS autobody David, Sam, Mehran Ebrahimpour are SCAM and do FRAUD. CBS Autobody is CORRUPTED autobody North Hollywood California

I DONT WANT ANYONE TO GO THROUGH WHAT ME AND MANY OTHER CAR OWNERS WENT THROUGH BECAUSE OF THE MANY ADVERTISMENTS CBS HAD ON RADIO OR OTHER SOURCES WHO DONT KNOW WHATS GOING ON WITH THEM. CBS OWNERS DAVIS, SAM, ... AND THEIR LAWYERS ARE RIP-OFFS. THEY ARE PROFESSIONAL TEAM OF RIP-OFFS! I had even the worst nightmare with them after the bad accident I had. A lawyer recommended them and I heard about them from the radio tv advertisements so I mistakenly I went there. Later on I found out the lawyer and CBS are a gang working together and do fraudulant service.

All those lawyers who work with them are all fraud. I had a check from my insurance which belonged to me and I found out that was signed by those CBS people instead of me! My insurance found out and let me know! I was outraged because that was not the only thing! I found out they had my original parts of my Mercedes Benz out and placed with used ones! It was delay after delay... It was a nightmare. I Dont recommend them to anyone and all those positive feedback are from them. They are all FAKE. DONT GO TO CBS. I am sure FBI is after them and they will get Arrested because of their FRAUDS. So it is.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2013 08:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CBS-autobody-David-Sam-Mehran-Ebrahimpour-are-SCAM-and-do-FRAUD/North-Hollywood-California-91606/CBS-autobody-David-Sam-Mehran-Ebrahimpour-are-SCAM-and-do-FRAUD-CBS-Autobody-is-CORRU-1056133. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CBS autobody David, Sam, Mehran Ebrahimpour are SCAM and do FRAUD.