Complaint Review: CBT Direct

• Reported By: JJOHN124 — Chicago Illinois
CBT Direct
905 E Martin Luther King Jr Dr Ste 500 Tarpon Springs, Florida USA

CBT Direct Rip-off, Scam, Fraudulent, Liars Tarpon Springs Florida

Unbelievable frauds! I was serching online for information on how to earn my A+ certification. Then, out of the blue, these guys call me up with information about their training modules that would get you ready after only 40 hours of study. This was a year ago, and I decided to sign up for their year long access to all of their modules.

Let me tell you that I put in WAY more than 40 hours of studying and guess what, I'm not even CLOSE to being test prepared. Like another reviewer said, their modules are filled with typos and leave out crucial information that is on the actual test! On the practice test, I was asked questions that weren't in the modules at all.

I printed the transcripts, watched each of the lessons, took notes, and still wasn't ready to take the test. Now I'm assed out of $1200 and still don't have my certification. Don't give in to these slimy salesmen. Either buy a certification book or go with another company for your training. CBT direct is a company of professional crooks. You have been warned.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2013 10:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CBT-Direct/Tarpon-Springs-Florida-34689/CBT-Direct-Rip-off-Scam-Fraudulent-Liars-Tarpon-Springs-Florida-1081592. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CBT Direct