Complaint Review: C&C Solutions

• Updated: Sat, September 07, 2013

• Reported By: Ann-marie — Upland California
C&C Solutions
10630 Downey Ave., Suite 202 Downey, California USA

C&C Solutions Cesar Calleros Took my money, did absolutely nothing and made my situation infinitely worse. Downey California

I hired Cesar Calleros to negotiate my eviction with the bank after I was foreclosed on while in the process of conducting a short sale.  I was also left with an unsecured 2nd mortgage and this other bank was eager to negotiate with me to reduce the 2nd mortgage amount and adjust payments.  I remember so clearly, sitting in his office listening to him reassure me and promise me that he was a legal "expert" and was extremely skillful at negotiating with banks to delay evictions and significantly reduce or even eliminate financial obligations in accordance with the law. He told me that he had done this successfully for dozens and dozens of clients.  Believe me, he sounded very trustworthy and I believed that his financial negotiations would be honorable and legal.

In reality, he is an absolute con artist. He is completely inept financially and legally. To delay my eviction he filed bankrupcy on my behalf and then failed to file the appropriate paperwork.  I was evicted one morning, without warning, because the eviction notice he tried to block with a bankrupcy filing was re-instated in court because he failed to file the follow-up paper in a timely manner. He had promised me repeatedly that he had everything under control and I would get at least a 30 day notice of eviction. His ineptitude caused unbelieveable devastation to me and my boys who were left homeless for weeks and were given just hours to pack up everything we owned.

As if that wasn't enough, he also guaranteed me that without his "keen" financial services, the bank with the 2nd mortgage would try to take advantage of me and that I had rights to reduce the amount owed on the 2nd mortgage.  I told him that the 2nd mortgage company already offered to reduce my amount owed from $37,000 to just $8,000 and I wanted to take that offer.  He insisted it was a scam by the mortgage company and they would ultimately nickel and dime the amount back up to an excessive amount.

I agreed to let him handle it and agreed to send all communication directly to him.  With regard to this issue, he did absolutely nothing.  I received multiple communications from the lawyer for the mortgage and sent them all to Cesar.  In what I can only say is his profound incompetence and laziness, he did absolutely nothing.  The mortgage company went to court due to lack of communication from "me" (actually Cesar, since he insisted that he handle all communication) and won a judgement against me, garnishing my wages for $1232 per month.  Now instead of only having to pay $8,000 that was once offered to me, I have to pay over $40,000 due to the legal costs that were incurred.

After all of this happened, I wrote a letter requesting that the money I paid him be refunded to me and he wholeheartedly agreed.  However, he has since stopped taking my calls and refuses to return my texts and e-mails.  I even spoke to the regional manager, Art Alcaraz, who promised to "make this right" and of course, like Cesar, he has done absolutely nothing.

These people, particularly Cesar Calleros, are charlatans.  They claim to be there to help you, but just want to collect a monthly fee until your financial situation deteriorates to the point that you are no longer of any use to them anymore, then they cut you loose leaving you in a worse position that you were before.  I intend to pursue every possible manner against these people in the hopes that they will not be able to do this to anyone else.

Do NOT hire this company.  They want your money and have no intention of delivering on their promises.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2013 10:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CC-Solutions/Downey-California-90241/CC-Solutions-Cesar-Calleros-Took-my-money-did-absolutely-nothing-and-made-my-situation-1082457. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on C&C Solutions