Complaint Review: CCA CAPITAL CREDIT ALLIANCE - FIRST NATIONAL

• Submitted: Thu, November 04, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, November 04, 2004

• Reported By:richmond Virginia
CCA CAPITAL CREDIT ALLIANCE - FIRST NATIONAL
46101 LAS VEGAS LAS VEGAS, Nevada U.S.A.

CCA CAPITAL CREDIT ALLIANCE/FIRST NATIONAL rip-off! Scam, 11/03/04 LAS VEGAS Nevada

i am in richmond, va & i got an advertisement in the mail saying i was pre-approved for a merchant card with a 6,500.00 limit. i called the number and went ahead with everything until they asked for the name of my bank - that's when bells went off in my head.

i didn't give the man i was talking too (mr. derek bishop) the name of my bank & didn't even give him a chance to ask for the acct. # - instead, i told that i needed to verify the co. before i went any further - well, derek kept me on the phone for 45 minutes trying to convince how great and real the program was, he did not want me to get off that phone, he even upped the limit to 8500.00 & told me i could always verify them during the free trial period

but here's the catch - they want your cking acct # before u even get a catalog or start the so called free trial period. i asked if they were registered with the bbb and he said yes - so i decided to check and guess what - I COULDN'T FIND THEM- i contacted the bbb via email because i didn't have a physical address for the scam artist and when i called back to get a physical address, they didn't give me one - that's when i searched the internet and found this site

do your homework with anyone that wants your personal info - it saves u alot of pain - and derek tried every argument to get me to proceed with that call - even said that he just didn't want me wasting my time only to find that they were legit - what a sweet guy!

also, i contacted all three credit bureaus and asked to be taken off their list that allows basically anyone to get an overview of what my credit looks like - the only people i want getting info on me are those with a document that have my signature or permission - that will stop alot of anonymous scam from trying to take advantage!

Keesha
richmond, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2004 10:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCA-CAPITAL-CREDIT-ALLIANCE-FIRST-NATIONAL/LAS-VEGAS-Nevada-89114-6101/CCA-CAPITAL-CREDIT-ALLIANCEFIRST-NATIONAL-rip-off-Scam-110304-LAS-VEGAS-Nevada-116078. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCA CAPITAL CREDIT ALLIANCE - FIRST NATIONAL