Complaint Review: CCA Home Shopping Club

• Submitted: Fri, April 25, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, April 25, 2003

• Reported By:hayes Virginia
CCA Home Shopping Club
P.O. Box 46101 Las Vegas,NV89114 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

CCA Home Shopping Club ripoff, rude, theives, no respect fraudulent ripoff business Las Vegas Nevada

I saw this wonderful opportunity in the mail and I took it. I am so ashamed. I should have known when I tried to cancel and they said that I could not. I have tried to cancel on several occasions, and they refuse to cancel. They told me to go to the bank and stop payment and I did. They still took the money out anyway. When I called them and told them I stopped payment and they still took it out, they said it was my banks fault. What a load of crap. I have the proof I stopped payment back in June of 2002, and sent it to them. They still are refusing to take my calls and beating around the bush. They still say "sorry, we can not put a cancel on it because we recieved that payment". Please help me someone on how I can get my money back without taking legal action. It has taken to long to resolve this. Tara hayes, Virginia
U.S.A. Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on CCA Home Shopping Network CLICK HERE to read about Credit Card Scams... find out how to get your money back. Consumer makes harsh but accurate statements. *Rip-off Report Investigation follow-up provides valuable information.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2003 11:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCA-Home-Shopping-Club/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89114/CCA-Home-Shopping-Club-ripoff-rude-theives-no-respect-fraudulent-ripoff-business-Las-Ve-54444. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCA Home Shopping Club