Complaint Review: CCA/CDS

• Updated: Mon, October 01, 2012

• Reported By: DC — Freeport United States of America
CCA/CDS
Las Vegas, NV Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

CCA/CDS CCA/CDS Reported to credit agency that I owe them $8500 but I do not have an account with CCA/CDS! Las Vegas, Nevada

I have not authorized CCA/CDS credit card company to give me a line of credit, nor have I even applied for credit through CCA/CDS, yet my credit report shows an open line of credit for $8500.00 at 19.99% interest, with a zero balance.

This is clearly a case of identity theft and fraud.  How can I remove this from my credit report?  How can we stop this company from hurting others as well?  There are several reports on ripoffreport.com with the same story!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2012 08:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCACDS/Las-Vegas-Nevada-/CCACDS-CCACDS-Reported-to-credit-agency-that-I-owe-them-8500-but-I-do-not-have-an-acc-949023. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCA/CDS