Complaint Review: CCA/CDS

• Updated: Wed, July 11, 2012

• Reported By: acidburn — California United States of America
CCA/CDS
Sahara Avenue, Suite 402 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

CCA/CDS Say I have an open account since 2002. I've NEVER EVEN HEARD OF THIS PLACE Las Vegas, Nevada

I have no credit cards. I haven't had a credit card since maybe early 2000. As I was checking my credit report I click on the "My accounts" and low and behold I "have" a credit card with CCA/CDS for $8100 since 2002. While it says I don't have a balance. I've never heard of this company so how can I have a card with them? This is very suspicious as the "account" is still "open".

Anyone know how to get this off and how to fight this? This is very unsettling.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2012 10:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCACDS/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89104/CCACDS-Say-I-have-an-open-account-since-2002-Ive-NEVER-EVEN-HEARD-OF-THIS-PLACE-Las-Ve-910610. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCA/CDS