Complaint Review: cca/first national merchant credit card

• Submitted: Mon, March 04, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, March 04, 2002

• Reported By: wv
cca/first national merchant credit card
po box15130 or po box 46101 or po box 18400-there are at least three with the card and terms Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

BEWARE of first national card(cca)too good to be true usually is

*0: EVERYONE take action against first national card(CCA)

*0: BEWARE of first national card(cca)too good to be true usually is

Like many others I recieved a credit card in the mail from first national card with a 6,500 credit limit.I had never heard of them and did not apply for it. I am not trusting of any deal that is too good to be true. I read the fine print and saw that they would take the money out of my account for the monthly amounts-their AUTO PAYMENT SERVICE(Look on the back of the terms) I didn't like the sound of that and decided to check them out. After searching off and on the web I found only this site. I am glad I did since they appear to be the rip-off I thuoght they would be.

I want to warn anyone who gets a deal too good to be true it probably is. Check carefully especially if you did not apply for any credit card. being wise to these frauds can save you a lot of money and your good credit rating.Remember that if you give them your bank info they can take money and cause extra losses in the form of bank fees if they overdraw your account.

most reports I read were from Nevada where they are from but since I am from WV I guess this is now a nationwide fraud.

Barbara,
West Virginia

*UPDATED info ..Click here to find out HOW TO DEAL WITH PHONY CREDIT CARD RIP-OFFS **Get your money back, **Stop them from taking more of your money, **Stop them from ruining your credit

Click here to read other Rip-off Reports on First National Credit aka FNC Investments aka Bank Plus Credit Services aka CCA Credit Service Division aka CCS Credit Service Division

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ccafirst-national-merchant-credit-card/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89114/BEWARE-of-first-national-cardccatoo-good-to-be-true-usually-is-15799. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cca/first national merchant credit card

#1 0

EVERYONE take action against first national card(CCA)

AUTHOR: - ()

I checked with a mail person who said to file a report with the POST OFFICE. They are interested in this kind of thing and will follow up on complaints. EVERYONE whether you fell for this or not take the cards and go to your post office.We can make a difference. Scams that cross state lines or go through the post office are FEDERAL OFFENSES. Whatever you do DO NOT ACTIVATE THE CARD unless you like to give away money. Warn everyone you know and urge them to file complaints if they get the card.Also contact the better business bureau.Let's stop their scam NOW.

#2 0