Complaint Review: CCBILL.COM

CCBILL.COM
2353 University Drive, Tempe, Arizona 85281 Tempe, Arizona USA

CCBILL.COM CCBILL.COM CCBILL.COM STOLE MONEY FROM ACCOUNT !!! Tempe Arizona

*Consumer Comment: Probably not them

This company somehow got my personal credit card information and began to spending on my card illegally . They were making several deductions in the amount of $25.00 repeatedly overnight and using a fake email called RDAMI300@yahoo.com. When I found this out from my bank and then I contacted them about it , they would not answer my questions or how they got my personal information at all. They said that they would void out the deductions that they made on my card , but said that they are a merchant company. They told me that they can not tell me any information unless I tell them my personal credit card information. They also had my home address as well. Here is their number 1 - 888 - 596 - 9279  or 1 - 480 - 449 - 7751

There is a guy there that is supposed to be a supervisor named Gordon who also refuses to answer questions as to why they are making purchases on people 's personal credit cards.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2014 05:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCBILLCOM/Tempe-Arizona-85281/CCBILLCOM-CCBILLCOM-CCBILLCOM-STOLE-MONEY-FROM-ACCOUNT-Tempe-Arizona-1115857. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCBILL.COM

Probably not them

AUTHOR: ramjet - ()

I think it would be more likely that someone else got your credit card information someway and used it to pay for something that CCBill handles.

Did you get caught up in the Target thing for instance? We did, and started getting bills from some chat site.  We called them, they backed out any charges and we cancelled our credit card and ordered a new one.

Anyway, I doubt that CCBill is where the billing began. It sucks though.