Complaint Review: CCCP Auto

• Updated: Tue, April 15, 2014

• Reported By: Candace — Dallas Texas
CCCP Auto
2404 Cartwright St Dallas, Texas USA

CCCP Auto, C C C P Auto Ctr, LLCC,  C C P Auto Center LLCC, C C P Auto Ctr RIP OFF, lemon, faulty car Dallas Texas

My sister and I responded to an ad we saw on Craigslist regarding a 2003 VW Jetta on 3/29/14. During our initial phone call, I was told this was a one vehicle car coming from a private seller. When I arrived at my appointment to
look at the car, another buyer was looking; I was told the car was sold. An hour later, Ginny, called back to tell me about the "f****** Indian"  who didn't buy the car. I should have known then, but this was my sister's first car and we were excited to look at it.

It test drove great, and we sat down to fill out paperwork, during which I found out the price was now $1000 higher for
miscellaneous title fees because he was, in fact, a dealer. Then he said he idn't have the title, but provided titles to other vehicles. Hindsight is 20/20 as they say. Immediately this car started falling apart; as we drove off (now it was dark), I saw the lights weren't working. He said he would have them fixed, but he never did. I took it to a mechanic to find it needs over $10k in work; the dealership told me we were sold a lemon, and they knew exactly what the problems were because they were put together "with bandages" just to hold up until it was sold. They also informed me it there is no way it would have passed inspection, which makes me question the validity of the brand new inspection sticker the car has. I've been cussed out and hung up on by these shady people who refuse to help or return calls.

They have threatened my fiance, saying they will settle it like men and that they will meet him "anytime, anywhere." Not only does my sister not deserve to be ripped off (this is her first car purchase), but clearly this company operates under unethical business practices.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2014 02:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCCP-Auto/Dallas-Texas-75212/CCCP-Auto-C-C-C-P-Auto-Ctr-LLCCnbsp-C-C-P-Auto-Center-LLCC-C-C-P-Auto-Ctr-RIP-OFF-1139087. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCCP Auto