Complaint Review: cchappiness

• Updated: Sun, March 23, 2014

• Reported By: vvkvinay — cumming Georgia
cchappiness
, Select State/Province China

cchappiness took my money and hasn't sent the dress Internet

I liked a dress from this website and contacted them via email on Feb 12, 2014 .The lady replied explaining the process and I placed the order After almost a week, i tried to check the status and they told me that they havent received the order. As I was running out of time, I asked if there is any way they can process the order sooner. She explained me that there is rush fee of $15 to process the order in 15 days and that I need to send the money via western union money transfer to start the process immediately.

this happened on Feb 21, 2014. After this I stayed in touch with them on the status and they always said the dress will reach me on time and that it will be shipped on Mar 7th. On Mar 10th, I was able to get in touch with them and they told me that the dress hasnt been shipped yet and it will be sent on 11th. On 11th they told me that it will be shipped on 14th.

As my daughters birthday was over and I got an alternate dress for her, I was very disappointed and didnt contact them for one more week. When I contacted them again on Mar 23, 2014, they told me again that the dress was not yet ready and it will be shipped as soon as it is ready. They are not ready to give me back my money. I requested them to refund at least my rush fee, but they said they cannot do that. Please dont order anything form this website. They are big time frauds

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2014 07:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cchappiness/Select-StateProvince/cchappiness-took-my-money-and-hasnt-sent-the-dress-Internet-1133020. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cchappiness