Complaint Review: CCI

CCI
2142 Priest Bridge Ct # 18 crofton, Maryland USA

CCI THE MOST UNPROFESSIONAL COMPANY EVER crofton Maryland

*Author of original report: CO ALSO KNOWN AS CAFFES CONSTRUCTION

I purchased a screen door from Home Depot.  Home Depot has contractors who does their installations. At the time of my purchase, CCI was one of their contractors (who Home Depot has since gotten rid of due to horrible work and many complaints).  Someone needs to educate them that unprofessional behavior is probably one of the biggest reasons for business failure.  My screen door still has a warranty on it and therefore when I have a problem, ME, THE PAYING CUSTOMER should have my product fixed when requested.

Every single time I call this office to schedule someone to come out and look at my door there seems to always be some sort of problem.  Unprofessional, rude, non apologetic, etc.  I requested that when the contractor arrives at my home that I be contacted so that I can explain what the problem is.  Well I decided to contact CCI today at approximately 3:50 p. [continued below]....
.....m. because I have not heard from the contractor and just knew that there was going to be some sort of drama.

I was informed by some nasty female in the office that the contractor forgot to call me and that they make mistakes.  Well by surfing the net with all the complaints against this company, they seem to be making ALOT of mistakes. When I was advised that the contractor forgot to contact me when he arrived at my home, not one time did the female on the other side of the phone apologize.  I told her that I need the contractor to come out ASAP because it seems as if the door is not even on the door frame properly.  I was then told I needed to be home.  I informed her that I work for a living. I don’t sit on my tail twirling my fingers and wait for money to fall out of the trees. She then gives me a four hour window!!!!!!!!!! Are you serious? So I’m suppose to sit home for four hours just to tell the damn contractor to screw the door into the door frame properly. If their contractor cannot follow those BASIC simple instructions, something is clearly wrong.

My door is still not fixed and THIS IS OFFICIALLY A COMPLAINT AGAINST CCI! I was told that someone by the name of  “Carry” will call me when she gets in (but here is the catch, the female on the other side of phone informed me she has no idea when she will be in). So that means, there is a possibility that I could be waiting until next week for a follow-up call.

With this companies track record you have to contact them because messages will either not be returned at all or a couple days later. I want my door fixed and my door fixed promptly! They claim that the contractor came out to my home today and tightened up some screws to make the door close smoothly. I told her that was the least of my worries and that the MAJOR problem (which aas my screen door not being on the frame properly) was not even addressed.  This was a half ass job.  I went home and the door still closes the same.  So basically NOTHING was done!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2013 01:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCI/crofton-Maryland-21114/CCI-THE-MOST-UNPROFESSIONAL-COMPANY-EVER-crofton-Maryland-1062614. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCI