Complaint Review: ccrepairz Henderson, Nevada

• Submitted: Mon, February 04, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, February 04, 2013

• Reported By: Ripped Off in Vegas =( — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
ccrepairz Henderson, Nevada
871 Coronado Center Drive Henderson, Nevada United States of America

ccrepairz Henderson, Nevada Lamar - Owner Dropped off my defective device for repair CCRepairz.com made excuses on when it would be fixed ended up stealing or lost the unit. Henderson, Nevada

I dropped of my device with the owner of the company Lamaar Elliott. I called back several times for the unit and spoke to his "Brother" who made many many excuses on where the device was and when it would be fixed.

I asked to be called back several times and no one ever called me back. To this day they have not returned my device nor fixed it or I have no clue what the status of the device is.

No one has ever called me back and now they just sent me an email to never contact them again and they are located in a shared office space (a room that looks like a closet) and you can't get past the front desk staff to talk to them so I have been refused entrance to retrieve my device.

Lamaar Elliott Las Vegas, Nevada and CCREPAIRZ.com Henderson, Nevada have stolen my device and refuses to replace it. I now have to file a small claims action against them and I have been told that will take another $30 + $200 in court fee's to have them served. This has been a nightmare experience!!

Buyers or people needing repair beware!!!

Lamaar Elliott
871 Coronado Center Dr.
 Suite 200
Henderson, NV

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2013 06:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ccrepairz-Henderson-Nevada/Henderson-Nevada-89052/ccrepairz-Henderson-Nevada-Lamar-Owner-Dropped-off-my-defective-device-for-repair-CCRep-1008809. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ccrepairz Henderson, Nevada