Complaint Review: ccs Pharmacy

• Updated: Mon, June 28, 2010

• Reported By: dummy — Merrriam Kansas United States of America
ccs Pharmacy
Internet, Maryland United States of America

ccs Pharmacy scott, Michael Foster, John, Franklin Ramirez, Emma Gomez These people are rip offs. I have found out that they are using an internet phone service and are most likely in the Dominican Republic. I would like to reach out and get them. Internet, Maryland

These people promised to send me meds and then they said that one of there sales people went to jail and I could get my meds and my money back if I sent money and I could use a password with westren union but they got the money any way and westren union does not care at all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2010 05:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ccs-Pharmacy/Internet-Maryland-/ccs-Pharmacy-scott-Michael-Foster-John-Franklin-Ramirez-Emma-Gomez-These-people-are-ri-618552. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ccs Pharmacy