Complaint Review: CCS companies

• Reported By: Ken — Fort Myers Florida
CCS companies
po box 779 needham heights, Massachusetts USA

CCS companies Banks never make a mistake needham heights Massachusetts

I had a joint accoun with my girlfriend. So when we broke up in January 2013 I asked her to close the account (wells Fargo) . She did it was closed on January 25, 2013. A couple of days later a automated payment went throgh and for some reason Wells Fargo paid the payment making the account in a negative state. Later in March of 2013 as Wells Fargo claims that my now x girlfriend went to a teller and was given $200. I was notified about this in May of 2013 and they want me to pay the now negative $277. I went to several branch mangers in my area and they all could not believe this had happened as in the notes it clearly shows that the accout was closed and why would a teller allow a withdraw of $200 on a accout that was closed and in negative status for more than a month. But when they call to some other source all they say is sorry I am not able to help you. I asked everyone and every bank can a person withdrawl at a teller any amount of money from a account that is already negative, they all say no it is against polcy. Well Fargo still has to ecplain that one to me. So now it comes to this "The CCS Companies" which is now harassing me to pay somehing I am not obligated to pay for the banks mistake. I know the only reason they are coming at me is because I have good credit I pay my bills and my x girlfriend has nothing to loose if they can even find her. Wells Fargo will only send bank statement to the collection agency and not any of the corrispondance that will clearly show the accout was closed in January of 2013. If I owed I would pay but it is a matter of principal that the bank will not admit to making a mistake. I can assue you kowning how much a branch manager makes and the fact that I had 6 different ones look into this matter, ;Well Fargo has already spent more on arguing with me than the actuall money owed. Any scencable company would have let this matter rest with me and offered me another account with a clean slate. They need to go after the party concerned the teller who gave her the money ( which Wells Fargo has never told me how the teller could have over riden the stop on the accout). and my x girlfriend Ashley Wymer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2013 09:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCS-companies/needham-heights-Massachusetts-02494/CCS-companies-Banks-never-make-a-mistake-needham-heights-Massachusetts-1063818. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCS companies