Complaint Review: CCS Medical

• Updated: Mon, February 18, 2013

• Reported By: Displeased customer — Fort Worth Texas United States of America
CCS Medical
14255 49th Street North Clearwater, Florida United States of America

CCS Medical closed acct without notification because of MEdicare Clearwater, Florida

I order insulin pump supplies which included my insulin tenders and lancets. They overnighted me 2 tenders and in a few days I received the lancets from a drug store in the area delivered to my home.

I have not received the other tenders and called them. The person said my acct is closed because my health insurance Medicare/Secure Horizons is a No Go. Then they proceeded to tell me that I would need to send back the lancets to them in Florida or I would have to pay full price for them.

Before I ever agreed to be with this company I sent them a copy of my insurance card that began on 1-1-13

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2013 11:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCS-Medical/Clearwater-Florida-33762/CCS-Medical-closed-acct-without-notification-because-of-MEdicare-Clearwater-Florida-1016211. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCS Medical