Complaint Review: C&D auto exchane

• Reported By: monica — topeka Kansas
C&D auto exchane
3476 Fowler st fort myers, Florida USA

C&D auto exchane Carl, Tito, olga SCAM ARTIST fort myers Florida

These people are major scam artist. I put 2000 down on a vehicle and they repoed it the next day. They told me they couldnt verify some info and that I lied on my app. When I asked about my down payment they said I committed fraud and they were sending it to the D.A. Now a few months later when I inquire about it they tell me it was repoed cause I didn't make a payment. .. When is a payment due in less than 24 hours? ?? Needless to say their story changed one again. . Now they are saying they never received my down payment. . Kinda funny considering I have the credit card receipts. .. I think it's time for karma to take care of these people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2013 04:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CD-auto-exchane/fort-myers-Florida-33901/CampD-auto-exchane-Carl-Tito-olga-SCAM-ARTIST-fort-myers-Florida-1108117. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on C&D auto exchane