Complaint Review: C&D Auto Exchange

• Reported By: Karmagirl — cape coral Florida
C&D Auto Exchange
1036 NE pine Island Road cape coral, Florida USA

C&D Auto Exchange Carl, owner Crooked financing scam cape coral Florida

*Consumer Comment: Your Story Is....

I went into this auto place titled C&D auto. IN my worst times without credit I needed a car. This car I purchased was shown to me as a false report on

AutoCheck.com
 as I checked this vehicle the report stated the car was in better than avarage. Unknown to me was every rubber part in the car was dried out includes motor mounts! secondly after having the car a year all the clear coat is peeling off the back end, which means this car was in an accident...undisclosed accident.

Now the interesting part was his financing scam, as I learned a valuable lesson, thanks Carl, My loan with him was figured on the original purchase price so my payments are higher or longer as the case may be. So instead of deducting my deposit, the loan he figured on was off the total amount ....higher amount due in time, than deducting my large deposit than figuring the loan!

Rip Off, never go there!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2014 10:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CD-Auto-Exchange/cape-coral-Florida-33909/CD-Auto-Exchange-Carl-owner-Crooked-financing-scam-cape-coral-Florida-1129868. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on C&D Auto Exchange

Your Story Is....

AUTHOR: Jim - ()

There was a discrepancy in how the bottom line "to be financed" amount was calculated, right?  OK, did you review the paperwork BEFORE you signed it so that you could catch this discrepancy BEFORE obligating yourself to it???