racial

• Updated: Thu, August 15, 2013

• Reported By: Tbone — Tulsa Oklahoma
CD Earth
Wylie, Texas USA

CD Earth Charge things I did not want nd said your problem we do not care Wylie Texas

Several monts ago I what I thought was free cd's just paying for shiping and handleing. When I received the cd would not put them on my laptop , it said trojan verse. I called them and told them about problem and they said it does not, but everytime I tried it would not work. Told them I do not what there cd's anymore.

Afew months later I see on my bank account a charge of 59.96 I did not authorize this. I called about it and they said they mailed me two orders of CD's which I never got. They said they would mail them out again and I told them I do not want them I what my money back and they say no, but they will cancel  my order, but they will not get my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2013 01:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CD-Earth/Wylie-Texas-75098/CD-Earth-Charge-things-I-did-not-want-nd-said-your-problem-we-do-not-care-Wylie-Texas-1076136. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CD Earth