Complaint Review: CDEarth, LLC

• Updated: Wed, September 25, 2013

• Reported By: Riverrat715 — Maiden Rock Wisconsin
CDEarth, LLC
N854 County Rd. S Maiden Rock, Wisconsin USA

CDEarth, LLC This company charged my paypal account for product I did not recieve. Dallas Texas

This company offered free software and someone in my family must have ordered it. I did not and do not want this. I did not recieve anything yet they charged my paypal account. I have tried to contact them to cancel and keep getting directed to other sights. I do not seem to be able to contact this fradulent company. I am trying to stop payment from paypal. They have charged me three seperate times and I have yet to recieve anything from them. Don't deal with these sneeky frauds.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2013 12:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CDEarth-LLC/Maiden-Rock-Wisconsin-54750/CDEarth-LLC-This-company-charged-my-paypal-account-for-product-I-did-not-recieve-Dallas-1087259. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CDEarth, LLC