Complaint Review: cdearth.com

• Submitted: Fri, September 09, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, September 09, 2011

• Reported By: Jeanna — Zeeland Michigan United States of America
cdearth.com

cdearth.com I sent back what I didnt want in time frame I was suppose to, but b/c mail was late I am still being charged Internet

I ordered the 4 cds could keep 2. So I did sent back a couple days after received and the mail was late in delivering them back and now they are charging my account and refuse to give me my money back. Dont have 2 of the 4 cds, because I sent them back like they told me I could, but im still being charged for them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2011 06:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cdearthcom/internet/cdearthcom-I-sent-back-what-I-didnt-want-in-time-frame-I-was-suppose-to-but-bc-mail-wa-774698. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cdearth.com