• Report: #181954

Complaint Review: CDRA - NBPI - USSA

• Submitted: Sat, March 18, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, March 18, 2006

• Reported By:TEMPLE HILLS Maryland
P.O. BOX 8880269 Boca Raton, Florida. 33488-0629 LAS VEGAS, Nevada U.S.A.

CDRA - NBPI - USSA fraudulent prize notification, request monies ripoff LAS VEGAS, NEVADA and BOCA RATON, FLORIDA

I received an "official" confirmation in the mail that I was in danger of immediate cancellation. That over $3,700,300.00 in unawarded money was being held in my name. This appeared on a "FORM W-915", whatever that is.

My response was requestd within seven days. My failing to respond would result in irrevocable cancellation of the shipment of my prize totalling "over $3,700,300.00". They take it one step further to say that all unawarded cash must be awarded as guaranteed by law. So they implored me to "please respond immediately". All I have to do is send them $20 US dollars in the form of cash, check or money order payable to USSA.

The form claims that the distribution authority is CDRA, and list the address a PO Box in Boca Raton, Florida. At the bottom portion that I was supposed to detach and enclose with my payment, it says make payable to USSA. The return address on the outside of the envelope this notification came in was listed as PO Box 98899 Las Vegas, NV 89193-8899. However, the enclosed pre paid envelpoe for my payment had the addressee listed as NBPI PO Box 98835 Las Vegas, NV 89195-0418.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2006 02:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CDRA-NBPI-USSA/LAS-VEGAS-Nevada-89193-8899/CDRA-NBPI-USSA-fraudulent-prize-notification-request-monies-ripoff-LAS-VEGAS-NEVADA-181954. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CDRA - NBPI - USSA