Complaint Review: Cebria

• Updated: Tue, December 17, 2013

• Reported By: Dee — Decatur Georgia
Cebria
P.O. Box 8447 Pueblo, , Colorado USA

Cebria Cebria, LLC Bad Business - This company didnt refund me after I returned their product Pueblo, Colorado

*UPDATE Employee: Your refund

After speaking with this company many times about refunding me for the Cebria product I returned, I was finally told by a customer service rep named Alicia that, "NO, YOU WILL NOT BE REFUNDED!"

I ordered this Cebria product and returned it with a RA number and sent it via my post office with a tracking number.   I thought this was a basic easy return.  But, to my surprise... 2 months later the company goes forward with charging my credit card $89.85.   I called them about it, and they say that they didn’t get the package returned back until a few days ago.  HUH?  I sent this package back to them 6 weeks ago.  This is just crazy!

So after informing them that I returned their product within the 30 day trial period, they say that i doesn’t matter if they didn't actually get the return "in their system" until much later.

This is just really BAD BUSINESS!!  Please beware of ordering from this company.  I am now trying to contact my credit card company to let them know that I sent this product back, and Cebria has their product, and MY MONEY too...leaving me with NOTHING but feeling ripped-off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2013 08:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cebria/Pueblo-Colorado-81008/Cebria-Cebria-LLC-Bad-Business-This-company-didnt-refund-me-after-I-returned-their-pro-1107630. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cebria

Your refund

AUTHOR: Mary - ()

Hi Dee,

Thank you for posting. I am sorry that you were not refunded. I am happy to assist you and make sure it has been finally resolved for you. Please email me directly at marya@cebria.com.

Mary