Complaint Review: cecompass

• Reported By: En1gma — Angleton Texas
cecompass
14901 Clark Ave. Ste A Hacienda Heights, California USA

cecompass Ripped off my 12 year old grandson Hacienda Heights California

I am the grandfather of one of my grandsons. My grandson in his gentle way left a listing in my Bookmarks for a PC Game Controller. Being the good boy that he is i decided to purchase one for him that when he comes to visit he can play games i purchased for him to use with my computer. I found the listing at www.cecompass.com. I purchased the USB PC COMPUTER GAME PAD CONTROLLER JOYSTICK JOYPAD. When the item reached my home, i opened the outer mail package to find the Driver Disk broke in three pieces. I contacted cecompass about this issue they finally agreed to replace it with another whole unit.

Again when i recieved the replacement unit the Driver Disk was broke in two pieces. Wondering why they sent me another replacement unit confounded me as they could have just sent me a replacement disk. So i questioned them about their actions and being so disgusted i told them to just send a link so i could download the drivers online. Well guess what. i download the the drivers but my antivirus software rejected it because it contained a virus.

Now i am really pissed off.  Now after many Complaint emails to cecompass i asked for my money back. They told me that if i sent the 2 units back to them, they would refund my money. Well, the cost of returning the two units would cost more than my refund. Now i am stuck with two useless pieces of Crap. Therefore i just had to write this report in hope that noone else gets RIPPED OFF by cecompass. Its a sad state of affair that a company would RIPOFF a 12 year old child.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2014 06:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cecompass/Hacienda-Heights-California-91745/cecompass-Ripped-off-my-12-year-old-grandson-Hacienda-Heights-California-1133095. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cecompass