Complaint Review: cedar creek hatchery

• Updated: Mon, August 11, 2014

• Reported By: Gene Creel — plant city Florida
cedar creek hatchery
5840 Twin Lake, Michigan USA

cedar creek hatchery cedar creek poultry farm & hatchery Birds of a different color Twin Lake Michigan

I called cedar creek hatchery back in november of 2013, and ordered chicks. They told me they I would be the first to be shipped to in spring 2014. I wanted wheaton marans and ordered st run @ $12. ea plus $45. shipping to Fl. I recieved 15 healthy, beautiful chicks. When they started getting older I found I had a mixture of breds including white chickens. I have called Mr. Joe Brezina even agreeing to help pay for shipping but I guess true colors eventually show. I will not cuss the man nor the way he does, but I would expect more from a business person who wants to stay in business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2014 03:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cedar-creek-hatchery/Twin-Lake-Michigan-49457/cedar-creek-hatchery-cedar-creek-poultry-farm-hatchery-Birds-of-a-different-color-Twin-1169104. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cedar creek hatchery