Complaint Review: celadon trucking services

• Updated: Mon, August 27, 2012

• Reported By: gee — arkadelphia Arkansas United States of America
celadon trucking services
one celadon dr 9503 e 33rd st indy, Indiana United States of America

celadon trucking services bill russell has set the company up so you can not make money, as a lease driver and only 32 cpm as a company driver indy, Indiana

Areal con artist fraud that has a goal of ripping off the drivers . My lease truck got 5.5 mpg and they pay 1.30 loaded and empty the first week I did 3300 miles and got a check for 800. the second week the truck blew heads and I was in Orlando waiting for service ,and the company would not pay my hotel which was for 11 days and my expenses . It was all on me. Then I worked for 3 months and never got a check I lived on advances of 150 per week until I quit. Do not work for these evil scam artists .I beg you .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2012 01:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/celadon-trucking-services/indy-Indiana-/celadon-trucking-services-bill-russell-has-set-the-company-up-so-you-can-not-make-money-933258. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on celadon trucking services