Complaint Review: Celadon

• Updated: Fri, May 14, 2010

• Reported By: Night Hawk — Hesperia California United States of America
Celadon
9503 E. 33rd Street Indianapolis, Indiana United States of America

Celadon Quality Leasing Repossessed my Big Rig even though I paid all of my payments; Truck broke down in just 1 month Indianapolis, Indiana

On October 20, 2009, I flewto Indianapolis Indiana to purchase a Big Rig for my Business from Quality Leasing who is owned by Celadon. I asked for a warraranty for the truck becaue it was a used 2005 Freightliner.  One month after I drove the truck it Blew up and caused me $4000.00 to fix. I was told by Quality Leasing that I have a free month not to pay one of my payments. I paid all of my monthly payments for the truck.  On March 18, 2010, My truck was turned off by Celadon and would not start. I got a cable jump and made it home. I thought it was the Starter so I called a mechanic to fix it and paid paid $725.00 on March 22, 2010.  On March 23, 2010, my truck was picked up by Wags and Towing Company in Rancho Cucamonga, CA while it was park in a parking lot.  I sent in copies of my cancelled checks to Celadon but they refused to let me have my truck back. A lady by the name of Jerry at extension 4639 refused to let me get my personal items from the truck. I had to drive my personal vehicle to Indiana to pick up all of my personal items. This caused me another $2500 to drive to Indiana. These people are a ripoff and they had done this to other people also.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2010 09:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Celadon/Indianapolis-Indiana-46235/Celadon-Quality-Leasing-Repossessed-my-Big-Rig-even-though-I-paid-all-of-my-payments-Truc-603287. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Celadon