Complaint Review: celebheights.com

• Reported By: Joshua N. — Tampa Florida
celebheights.com

celebheights.com Rob Paul Advertising Scam - Took my money and gone Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Every word a lie

I am a businessman, and i want to promote my products online, in this case I contacted with this internet company called celebheights.com . Company owner Rob Paul told me that he I want to have banner ads on his website. I checked celebheights.com and think it worths to try at least for a period of time. We got agreement on 1 size of banner ad, but this guy insisted on taking same money as a deposit. I trusted him and gave him same money -500 dollars- as a deposit . After taking the deposit i couldn't contacted this guy anymore. The email address he uses is not working anymore. The phone number he gave me is not his own number. So i decides that he is a SCAMMER. And I am warning everyone about this web site and this guy Rob Paul. Stay away with this guy. He is a pro Scammer and a Con Man!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2013 04:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/celebheightscom/internet/celebheightscom-Rob-Paul-Advertising-Scam-Took-my-money-and-gone-Internet-1039522. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on celebheights.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Every word a lie

AUTHOR: CelebHeights - ()

Every word in that report is a fabrication.

This site only displays adverts via Google Adsense and promotes Dons Footwear.