Complaint Review: celebrity productions

• Submitted: Mon, October 03, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, October 03, 2011

• Reported By: hlga — Lebanon Pennsylvania United States of America
celebrity productions

celebrity productions This was emailed to me in January. In February 2011, I paid by Paypal the $70.00. Since that time, I still cannot book a vacation because they tell me I did not pay. Three times I sent my payment f Internet

celebrity productions is a rip off.  I went to book my vacation and was told I need to pay the $70.00 which was paid in feburary of this year.  i went to book vacation in july or august.  e-mailed company numerous times.  sometimes they respond but most times they don't.

I realized that there was much more to this and requested my $70.00 back.  No such luck.

I merely want my money back as I will not book from these people.  This is a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2011 05:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/celebrity-productions/internet/celebrity-productions-This-was-emailed-to-me-in-January-In-February-2011-I-paid-by-Pay-784058. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on celebrity productions