pair

• Updated: Wed, August 28, 2013

• Reported By: Burtn in AZ — chandler Arizona
Celergy Networks
4918 N Harbor Drive suite 210 San Diego, California USA

Celergy Networks 4liberty inc **iBEWARE**They are back as a new company and continuing to rip contractors off San Diego California

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Celergy had multiple Owners

I have trying to track down or favorite company that rip me off Celergy Networks, it took me a while since they shut down their old sites last year, To my surprise I received a call from a company Called 4liberty inc asking me if I would be interested in contracting with them to service a client of theirs in my area. I agreed and once I received some of the paperwork form them it looked very familiar, I began to looked thru my records and it was identical to Celergy networks with a new header and logo.

after that I started to search personel files from celrgy and compared them to 4liberty and shockingly the names matched. my guess is they did not know who I was since I started a new company after working with them. Iasked if his company would payme for the moneys owed to me prior to starting an work. thats teh last I heard from 4 liberty. beware they will do it again until they get shutdown or we keep let all small contractor out there of companies like this and avoid them

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2013 12:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Celergy-Networks/San-Diego-California-92106/Celergy-Networks-4liberty-inc-iBEWAREThey-are-back-as-a-new-company-and-continuing-to-1079859. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Celergy Networks

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Celergy had multiple Owners

AUTHOR: Hurt hard - ()

Celergy originally had two Owners; Art Cormier and Sean Fitzgerald.  Sean Fitzgerald’s policy was not to pay the techs until they threatened to contact the customer.  Sean left Celergy and now has a new company called It-Netlogistics in Las Vegas. The 4Libery owner(s) purchased the assets and accounts left of Celergy; but they did not take on Celergy’s debt as far as I know.

They hired some of the former Celergy employees and use Celergy’s CRM software. I know some of these old Celergy employees at 4Liberty and they are hard working, honest professionals that went through a lot to maintain their accounts. I can’t comment on 4Liberty’s payment processes, I have no actually experience dealing with 4Liberty; but 4Liberty is NOT the same owners of Celergy.